Families that play together, stay together! Many of the parks and playgrounds are fully accessible and designed to fun for all ages. Some park amenities include tennis courts, barbecue pits, bathrooms, picnic and concession facilities, playground equipment, trails, ball diamonds, soccer fields, gazebos and water play.
For further information please visit the CNP Recdesk. To book use of fields please contact Community Services - Recreation (403) 562-8833.
- Bellevue Memorial Park, 21330 25th Avenue: Park is fully accessible. Playground geared towards ages 2 – 12. Beautiful gazebo and benches and picnic tables for your enjoyment. Concession and bathrooms open during planned events.
- Blairmore Lion's Park and Tennis Court, 11973 20th Avenue
- Isabelle Sellon Ball and Soccer Fields, 19th Ave. and 126th Street
- Nippon Institute of Technology Commemorative Plaza, 13442 135th St. - Mini Heritage Railway Park
- Pete's Park (Centennial) Park, 124th St. and 19th Avenue
- Mountain Bike Skills Park at Pass Powderkeg, 12402 18 Avenue
- Bushtown Playground, 13th Ave. and 84th Street
- Flumerfelt Park (Water Play Park and Tennis Court), 20th Ave. and 76th St.
- Horace Allen Soccer Fields, 2002 76th Street
- Pineview Playground, 7902 28th Avenue
- West Coleman Lion's Park, 70th St. and 10th Avenue
- Playground, 15004 21st Ave.
- Hillcrest Miners Playground / Coal and Coke Park, 22818 9th Ave.
- Ball / Soccer Complex, NW of the Hillcrest Cemetery