Report a Problem

The Report a Problem form is not intended for emergencies and is NOT monitored 24/7

For urgent issues such as sewer back-ups, water main breaks or leaks, etc., please phone us.

During business hours (Monday - Friday | 8:30am - 4:30pm) call 403-562-8833

After hours call 403-562-2021

Bylaw and Environmental Concerns

If you are reporting a Bylaw complaint (eg. garbage put out too early, unsightly yard, noise complaint, animal off-leash, etc.), weed or pest control, soil conservation, or any environmental concerns within the Municipality, please use the following form:

Bylaw  & Environmental Submissions

Garbage Collection Concerns

If your garbage was not picked up on your regularly scheduled garbage collection day, please call CNP Waste at 403-563-5220.

Street Light Outage

To report a street light outage or issue, please visit

FortisAlberta Streetlights and Repairs

Choose File No file chosen