Council Youth Representative
Do you have a passion for our community? Are you interested in how decisions are made for our community? Would you like to have a voice at the local government level?
The Municipality appoints one Volunteer Council Youth Representative each year, providing an opportunity for the youth in our community to have a voice at the Municipal Council level and to learn how local government processes work.
Fill out an application today!
- The Council Youth Representative position will commence with the November 2, 2021 Council Meeting.
- Open to students in Grades 10-12 who have the availability to attend most meetings.
- Meetings are generally held on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm and the second Tuesday of each month at 1:00pm (please note, there will be variations to this schedule).
- Youth members must have access to transportation to and from the meetings.
- Policy 1300-01 - Council Youth Representative Policy
- Application Deadline is September 30, 2021.
- Return the Council Youth Representative Application to Bonnie Kawasaki, Executive Assistant
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: Municipality of Crowsnest Pass, Box 600, Crowsnest Pass, AB, T0K 0E0
- In person: 8502 - 19 Avenue, Coleman (Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm or via the drop box at the front of the building)