Crowsnest Pass Advantages
Crowsnest Pass, uniquely placed within pristine mountain vista views, is situated in South West Alberta along highway #3 and is located within minutes of the Rocky Mountains and the BC corridor. The region is staged favourably towards investment and economic growth, attracting opportunities to build or start your business and offers a progressive place to start a career. Several other distinct advantages place Crowsnest Pass before other regions when considering where to set up your business. Advantages include:
- No provincial sales tax;
- A competitive tax regime;
- Streamlined regulations;
- A skilled and productive workforce;
- A legally-mandated balanced provincial budget;
- Outstanding medical and essential service programs; and
- CNP promotes an enhanced quality of life including destination tourism opportunities as a natural environment for outdoors and wilderness enthusiasts alike.
The Crowsnest Pass Municipal Economic Development Office represents a collaborative resource for information working in stewardship towards economic business success for Crowsnest Pass; assisting small - medium through large-scale entrepreneurs and businesses alike in developing viable and sustainable solutions imparting successful enterprise to CNP.