2021-2022 Fall & Winter Community Handbook Photo Contest
Until August 6, submit your photo entries that will be featured on the cover of the Fall & Winter Community Handbook! Send us your images that show people enjoying the heritage, culture, recreation, and natural beauty of the Crowsnest Pass for your chance to win!
Grand Prize – Cover Photo!
If your image is selected for the cover photo, you will win $100 and the bragging rights of having your images featured!
How to submit your image:
- A photo contest consent form must accompany the images
- Images must be high resolution (min 2MB)
- Images with watermarks will not be considered
- Portrait layout photos work best
- Images must be taken within the Crowsnest Pass and area
- Submit your image to email@example.com (images can be submitted using this email address to Drop Box, Google Drive, etc. if too large to email)
- Submit the signed form found here: Handbook Photo Contest Consent Form
- Images can also be dropped off at the Municipal office on a USB flash drive during regular business hours at 8502 – 19 Avenue, Coleman or deposited in the night drop box located at the front of the building.
- Winning Images become the property of the Municipality of Crowsnest Pass for future use
- Any images featuring people must include appropriate approvals to be published
- Submissions will be accepted until 4:30pm on August 6
- Limit of 5 entries per participant
For inquiries, please contact Kim Uhersky at 403-563-2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org