2022 Crowsnest Pass Community Calendar
The Municipality of Crowsnest Pass and the Family and Community Support Services Board are planning a wall calendar for 2022 and we would love to include your listing!
To have your listing included
- Name of your event (not too long, it must fit in a calendar day square)
- Anticipated date of event (due to the uncertainty of the pandemic, we understand that plans may change)
- Way to find further information about your event/listing
- Deadline: October 29, 2021
- Submit your event information to email@example.com or 403-563-2207
- *What will be included: Must be open to the public and take place within the Municipality of Crowsnest Pass
- What will not be included: Retails sales and regular programming
For more information, please contact Kim Lewis at 403-563-2207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Municipality of Crowsnest Pass will have the final decision on any events/listings in the calendar, late submissions will not be included.
2022 Crowsnest Community Calendar Photo Contest
Until October 29, submit you photo entries that will be featured in the Municipality’s second annual community calendar (and possibly other Municipal publications)!
THIS YEAR’S THEME: People of the Crowsnest Pass
Send us your images of people partaking in our heritage, culture, recreation, and natural beauty of the Crowsnest Pass for your chance to win!
Grand Prize – Cover Photo!
If your image is selected for the cover photo, you will win $200 and the bragging rights of having your images featured on the cover and as a monthly image!
Runner-Up Prize – Monthly Image
All other images selected to be featured in the calendar will get photo credit for the 2022 Community Calendar and total bragging rights!
How to submit your image:
- A photo contest consent form must accompany the images
- Images must be high resolution (min 2MB)
- Landscape photos work best
- Images must be taken within the Crowsnest Pass and area
- Submit your image to email@example.com (images can be submitted using this email address to Drop Box, Google Drive, etc. if too large to email)
- Submit the signed form Calendar Photo Contest Consent form
- Images can also be dropped off at the Municipal office on a USB flash drive during regular business hours at 8502 – 19 Avenue, Coleman or deposited in the night drop box located at the front of the building.
- Winning images become the property of the Municipality of Crowsnest Pass for future use
- Any images featuring people must include appropriate approvals to be published
- Submissions will be accepted until 4:30pm on Friday, October 29
- Limit of 5 entries per participant
For inquiries, please contact Kim Uhersky at 403-563-2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Crowsnest Pass Community Calendar
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR COMMUNITY CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST GRAND PRIZE WINNER JEN HOUZE
Thank you to everyone who submitted images for the contest. We had a difficult job of narrowing it down to just 13 images.
Congratulations to the runners-up as well!