Photo Contest - 2020 Community Calendar
Until October 31, submit your photo entries that will be featured in the Municipality’s first ever community calendar (and possibly other Municipal publications)!
Send us your images that represent the heritage, culture, recreation, people, and natural beauty of the Crowsnest Pass for your chance to win!
Grand Prize – Cover Photo!
If your image is selected for the cover photo, you will win $200 and the bragging rights of having your images featured on the cover and as a monthly image!
Runner-Up Prize – Monthly Image
All other images selected to be featured in the calendar will get photo credit for the 2020 Community Calendar and total bragging rights!
How to submit your image:
- Images must be high resolution (min 2MB)
- Landscape photos work best
- Images must be taken within the Crowsnest Pass
- Submit your image to email@example.com (images can be submitted using this email address to Drop Box, Google Drive, etc. if too large to email)
- Submit the signed Photo Contest Consent Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images can also be dropped off at the Municipal office on a USB flash drive during regular business hours at 8502 – 19 Avenue, Coleman
- Images become the property of the Municipality of Crowsnest Pass for future use
- Any images featuring people must include appropriate approvals to be published
- Submissions will be accepted until 4:30pm on Thursday, October 31
- Limit of 5 entries per participant
For inquiries, please contact Kim Uhersky at 403-563-2215 or email@example.com
*Municipality of Crowsnest Pass Senior Management, members of the selection committee, and their immediate relatives are not eligible to win the $200 Grand Prize.