03.02.2020 Wildfire Season started March 1

Forest Protection Area (FPA)

Starting March 1, all burning activities in Alberta’s Forest Protection Area, excluding campfires, will require a fire permit. Fire permits are free and can be obtained by contacting your local Alberta Agriculture and Forestry office. Phone toll-free 310-0000 to locate your nearest office.

Municipality of Crowsnest Pass

Fire Permits, for areas that are not in the Forest Protection Area (FPA), can be obtained by contacting Crowsnest Pass Fire Rescue at 2141 127th Street in Blairmore.

Fire Permits required until October 31

Note* We recognize that there is often confusion on whether your property is in the FPA or the jurisdiction of the Municipality. Feel free to call or stop by the Fire Station where we will help you get clarification.

Tags: Featured

Leave A Comment