Subscribe to our email list for employment opportunity information.
Current Employment Competitions - Status Update
Do you have a passion for our community? Make a difference where you live.
Manager of Utilities - Job Description
|Permanent Full-Time||Until a suitable candidate is found||Open|
Fire Fighter Recruitment - Job Description & Application
Please note: The Municipality does not accept unsolicited applications for employment. If a position becomes available that you are interested in, please resubmit your application as the Municipality does not retain applications.
How to Apply
Unless otherwise specified in the posting, applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position via email to:
Manager of Corporate Services
How to submit a Strong Application
- Personalize your application for our organization and for the job that you are applying for. Use the cover letter to clearly outline how you meet the qualifications for the position as outlined in the job description;
- We love living and working for the Crowsnest Pass, tell us why you want to work here;
- Ensure we are a good fit for you as well - if you are not sure if a role is right for you or have questions, please reach out to the contact above, we are always happy to talk to applicants about the position or the organization;
- Apply on time, once, and through the preferred method, which is email unless otherwise specified. Multiple applications in different formats just cause confusion. If you are updating your application, instruct us to delete an earlier submission;
- Support materials like references or educational certificates are not required until the selection phase, please hang on to these until they are requested;
- Don't submit to a third party - applications must be received by Human Resources by the due date, so don't give to another employee or third party, just send it directly to the contact by email, which will give it a date stamp and you can be sure it arrived.
- Send your resume as a PDF document.
Employment Competition Status Definitions
|Open||Newspaper Ad, Municipal Website, and other job boards|
|Screening & Selection||Reviewing applications and selecting a short list; Interviewing, reference checks, making an offer and performing other screening as required by the Hiring Policy|
|On Hold||The competition has been placed on hold pending review|
|Hired||Candidate has accepted an offer and a start date has been set|