2017 Election Key Dates
- TBD - Nomination Forms will be available
- Mon, Sept 18, 2017 10am-noon- Nomination Day
- TBD- Advanced Poll
- Mon, Oct 16, 2017 - Election Day and Institutional vote at Crowsnest Pass Health Centre, Techumseh Appartments, Westwinds Apartments and York Creek Lodge.
Voters will elect:
- One (1) Mayor
- Six (6) Councillors
Voting Schedule of Events
Blairmore Elks Hall: TBD
- Crowsnest Pass Health Centre: TBD
- Westwinds Apartments: TBD
- York Creek Lodge: TBD
- Tecumseh Apartments: TBD
Election Day 2017
Monday October 16, 2017 TBD
- Subdivision A: All electors from Coleman north and south of Highway #3 from 90th street west to the Municipal boundary. Voting Station: Crowsnest Pass Sports Complex, Banquet Facility 2nd floor (elevator Access) 8702-22nd Avenue Coleman
- Subdivision B: All electors from Blairmore and Frank -91st Street east to 154th Street- North and South of Highway #3. Voting Station: Elks Hall, 2025-129 Street Blairmore
- Subdivision C: All electors from Bellevue and Hillcrest – 155th Street east to the Municipal Boundary. Voting Station: MDM Community Centre (gymnasium), 2802- 222 Street Bellevue.
- Canadian residents who have lived in Alberta for 6 months prior to the election and are primary residents of the Municipality of Crowsnest Pass on Election Day are eligible to vote.
- Voters will be asked to show government issued identification at the polling station that shows the elector's photograph, current address and name. If you are unable to produce government issued ID you must produce two pieces of ID from the following list: Authorized Identification