Crowsnest Community Library - Summer Student Positions
Are you a student interested in a summer position at the Library? These 2 positions will report to the Library Manager, work closely with the Programming Staff and provide support to the Library team.
As the ideal candidate, you should be a motivated self-starter with excellent judgment who can be relied upon to get the work done.
- Attended High school or Post-Secondary School in 2016/2017
- Enrolled in High school or Post-Secondary School starting September 2017
- Experience working with children of all ages
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check
What do you need to bring to this position?
- Customer service skills
- Community minded outlook
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Computer background and skills
- Ability to work with large or small groups within coordinated programs
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Hours of Work: approximately 30 hours per week.
9 week position (July-Aug) and 15 week position (May-Aug)
Location: 2114-127 Street, Crowsnest Pass, Alberta
To apply: Resumes can be dropped off at the Library, or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Applications will be accepted until April 30, 2017. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.